Friday, July 9, 2010

Why You Need To Be Online (at the VERY least)

Ok, whether baseball is your game or not, I am a tried an true philladelphia fan; meaning when they are doing good, I am on board, when they are not, I find a new hobby.

I was just reading an article on trade rumors of the outfielder Jason Werth, and it was quoted
#article_related {margin-top:410px;}

"What rumors?" Werth asked before Friday's game. "I haven't really heard anything. I don't read those sites."

You see what he said? "I don't read those sites." THOSE SITES. NOT THOSE PAPERS. Our culture is changing faster than most can grasp, its a game of playing catch-up unless one pays attention.

Soon it will be 'THOSE APPS'

It's crazy, only 10 years ago in the movie 'You Got Mail' it was all about the big mega book store taking over the small mom and pop book store. Now that blockbusters and hollywood videos are falling by the way side, I am willing to bet within the next decade even the big bookstores will be gone...Virgin, and the rest.

So here is the take home...KEEP UP. I can guarantee at least the corner clones are, and the thing is, you can do it better.

Peace,

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment